Friday, December 11, 2015

Blogs and websites

-My current blog project, continuing my Advanced Project (see below):
The Thief Diaries

-My personal game blog at its old location:
The Stammering Stickman

-My personal game blog's new location:
The Stammering Stickman

-Blogs for my Advanced Project for the Master's in Emerging Media and Communication from UT Dallas, completed summer 2015:
"Evangelizing Thief" Part I
"Evangelizing Thief" Part II

-GameLuster, the site I write and edit for.

-My favorite gaming community, Through the Looking Glass: ttlg.com

-Class blog from my 'Intro to EMAC' class, from spring 2014 at UT Dallas:
"Trevor's EMAC Blog"

-Blog for my class project for 'Digital Textuality', from spring 2014 at UT Dallas:
"Clockwork Shock"

-Blog for my class project for 'Emerging Media Studio I', from fall 2014 at UT Dallas:
"Taking a Look Through the Looking Glass"


No comments:

Post a Comment